Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Offers Reportedly Made

I'm not gonna go deep into this because it hasn't been confirmed, but it is being reported that Charlie Strong of Louisville and Mike Gundy of Oklahoma State have been offered the job as the University of Tennessee head coach. In my opinion, AD Hart's guy is Gundy and Strong is the safety net. I am satisfied that Strong is the guy at this point, Gundy just wants a raise. Vol message boards are going stupid about this whole thing, mostly because its about 99.999999% chance that the coaches name won't be Gruden. It's pathetic and embarrassing for fans who are actually living in the real world. UT fans have to get behind their guy and support him!

My Favorite NFL Moment of 2012 
Tennessee Volunteer Basketball Preview 
Tennessee Coaching Search: 3 Realistic Choices to Replace Derek Dooley 
Biggest Sports Headlines of 2012 
Sports New Year's Resolutions for 2013

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and post is in fact fruitful designed for
me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.


Also visit my blog :: snowmobile parts Polaris