Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jon Gruden

So I am a huge college football fan, and here in TN we just fired our coach. We now have an internet phenomenon called #Grumors. It is the most insane thing I have ever seen, Mr. Jon "Chucky" Gruden, former Tampa Bay Buc Superbowl winning coach. He is the #1 choice for for the fans, rumors are now running rampant on Vol message boards and Twitter. I cant relay the insanity just in words, Google Gruden to Tennessee and laugh your ass off. The fact that anyone that isn't Gruden and gets hired is a huge letdown now will drive any good coach far, far away from UT. Anyone who isn't directly related to this area is not going to understand, and I apologize for that, because you are definitely missing out on all the fun.

Follow me on Twitter
Biggest Sports Headlines of 2012
Sports New Year's Resolutions for 2013

No comments: